GROWWEST fosters regional dialogue for encouraging green roof policy; forwarding the design, construction and performance of green roofs in Colorado; and brings together parties united for the green roof cause. As a grass roots organization, it is Growwest’s goal to convince the public and politicians that government policies favoring green roofs are good for the environment and the bottom line.

Green roofs are an integral component of sustainable development in the arid West.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Green Roof in Steamboat

Some summer shots of this sedum mat green roof in Steamboat Springs. This roof was installed by Andy Creath of Green Roofs of Colorado on new construction private residence and was approximately 1300sq/ ft. This is an extensive green roof with only 3" of expanded shale soil mix underneath a semper green sedum mat. It was installed in late May . I was amazed at how much it has bloomed and how different it is in appearence with these 3-4" flowers. It exceeded my expectation in the aesthetics department as we were hoping to create a meadow type of feeling yet wanted instant coverage.... not to shabby!












1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete